Shipra Malhotra, Director - Digitalization & Innovation
Facaltaas is a key service provider of FM, Sustainability & Energy Management, Consultancy & Business Transformation services, On-Demand Maintenance Services, and Infrastructure Maintenance Services.
They have inhabited their working and FM strategy to attract and retain talent as well as to drive productivity and performance. Here are 7 strategic initiatives Facaltaas has implemented to fulfill its customer needs to stay competitive and influential in the industry:
1. Evolve from passive supplier to proactive strategic partner.
2. Focus on value creation – not just cost savings.
3. Optimise the use of existing resources.
4. Leverage technology to reach out to customers.
5. Develop sustainable and innovative solutions to meet market needs.
6. Empower service deliveries with data.
7. Deliver Personalised Services.
Shipra Malhotra, Director - Digitalization & Innovation and Nawal Hussain, Quality Assurance Executive, Facaltaas, elaborate on the initiatives, key highlights, and the vision for the company in the coming year.
Nawal Hussain, Quality Assurance Executive, Facaltaas
Considering every business needs to assess the situation as the state evolves amidst COVID-19, Facaltaas ensured government guidelines are monitored and followed by every single staff in the company. Shipra says that they focused on six key areas:
1. People - Keeping them safe, motivated, and enabled to do their jobs.
2. Liquidity, contingency, and claims - Ensuring the company’s stability for the future.
3. Technology - Managing the company’s stability and digital risk.
4. Regulatory changes - Stay compliant now and in the future.
5. Customers and suppliers - Keeping them informed, secure, and prepared for change.
6. Operations - Meeting customer demands effectively and efficiently.
The biggest highlight we saw was how the entire Facaltaas family fought through the daily pivots and roadblocks to survive the pandemic. The team made their mark without losing their momentum!
Also, considering 2021 is the year to be in the spotlight, Facaltaas utilised it to be prepared for unforeseen challenges, new projects, and strategic conversations with leadership, says Shipra.
Nawal says that their vision is clear: ‘’WE ASPIRE TO INSPIRE’’. “As Facaltaas, We aim to be recognised as the one of the best international companies in the region by creating defining moments for our customers. We will apply our global expertise and knowledge to help our clients solve their problems. As an organisation, we shall attain our goal by assisting our clients pick the right strategic approach so that they can meet their objectives,” added Nawal.